Hello I am a fourth year Dental student at UCLA. I will be taking my state license exam on March 27-30.
I am look for patients that qualify to be part of the exam.
We will provide a free evaluation of your periodontal health and free X rays and if you qualify to be a patient for the exam we will provide you with free fillings and a free cleaning.
To qualify you must:
1. Available for the dates of March 27-30 (date of exam)
2. Come to a pre- screening (which is free)
3. Blood pressure must be below 159/99
4. Cannot have taken Intravenous Bisphosphonates
5. Cannot have diabetes controlled by insulin injections
6. Cannot have history of Heart attack, stroke or cardiac surgery in past 6 months
7. Cannot have symptoms of active tuberculosis
8. Cannot have latex allergy
9. Cannot be immune compromised i.e HIV +, Cancer etcÔÇª
10. Cannot be pregnant
11. Any one that cannot sit in a chair for 3 hrs is disqualified as exam will take that long.
12. Must be at least 18 yrs of age