For most of us, Memorial Day is the unofficial start of summer. To be prepared for the hot weather, check out these delicious and refreshing recipes to enjoy during the official summer season.
Herradura Kiwi Cooler will help you cool down on a hot day. The mix between the zesty lime and the fresh cucumber juices, mixed with Herradura Silver tequila and sweet kiwi flavors make for a balanced alternative to lemonade.
ÔÇó 2 oz. Herradura Silver
ÔÇó ?¢ oz. lime juice
ÔÇó ?¢ oz. agave nectar
ÔÇó 1 oz. cucumber juice
ÔÇó ?¢ kiwi
1. Place all ingredients into a shaker filled with cubed ice.
2. Shake hard to break down the kiwi and chill the drink.
3. Strain into a tall glass over cubed ice and garnish with kiwi discs.
Like with any other float, the Bohemia Float (pictured) starts with ice cream. In this case, it's a sweet and tangy citrus sorbet, to which we add Bohemia beer to create the grown-up version of this crowd favorite.
ÔÇó 1 ?¢ cups citrus-flavored sorbet, slightly softened
ÔÇó 3 12-oz. bottles of Bohemia Beer, well chilled
1. Combine sorbet and beer in a large pitcher. Stir well to completely melt the sorbet into the beer.
2. Divide between 6 wine glasses and serve immediately.