Score some points with your guests and try the Super Guac and Super Salsa for the upcoming big game!
Although the northeast may be experiencing super cold weather, spice things up this February 2 with some Tecates, Bohemias and these two cool, new recipes.
ÔÇó 2 large ripe avocados
ÔÇó 1/3 up tomatillo salsa
ÔÇó 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
ÔÇó 4 sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
ÔÇó 1/2 cup Bohemia beer
ÔÇó 1/4 cup diced roasted red peppers
ÔÇó Tortilla chips
1. Cut avocados in half by rotating the knife all the way around the pit. Twist the two halves apart, then scoop out the pits. With a spoon, scoop the pulp into a large bowl. Coarsely mash with the spoon or a potato masher. Stir in the Guacamole Mix, cilantro and salt to taste. Divide equally among three serving bowls.
2. Mix sun-dried tomatoes with beer and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes. Let stand until tomatoes are softened. Strain off beer and coarsely chop tomatoes. Stir tomatoes and red peppers into the guacamole. Season with salt.
3. Serve the guacamoles with Frontera Tortilla Chips.
Tecate Fresh Salsa
ÔÇó 2 cups fresh tomato, peeled and diced
ÔÇó 1/2 cup (4 oz.) Tecate beer
ÔÇó 1/4 cup (2 oz.) chopped onion into 1/8 inch
ÔÇó 1/8 (1 oz.) seedless Jalape??os without seeds and diced
ÔÇó 1/8 cup (1 oz.) finely chopped fresh cilantro
ÔÇó 1/2 tablespoon of salt
1. Combine all ingredients on a bowl and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving
* Tip: don't remove the seed of the Jalape??os to make the salsa spicier