1 box Barilla Blue Box Oven-Ready Lasagna
1 bar salted butter
1 medium white onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, peeled
1 small parsley fist, chopped (save some for garnish)
4 medium white potatoes, peeled and cut in small cubes
2 bags (2oz each) Frozen pre-cooked seafood medley (shrimp, imitation crab, octopus, calamari, mussels or any other desired seafood mix)
¾ cup Manchego cheese
¾ cup Brie cheese
2 cups cooking White wine
1 cup sour cream
Black pepper and Salt to taste
1. Heat a large deep saucepan on low heat. Add the butter, garlic, onion and potatoes until all the ingredients take a light caramel color, add the seafood medley (thaw one night before cooking).
2. Add the white wine and the sour cream and keep cooking on low heat until the wine evaporates. Once taken off heat add the parsley, salt and pepper and set aside.
3. In a large, squared glass baking dish, add a layer of lasagna pasta until it covers the bottom, add a thin layer of seafood mix, Manchego cheese, Brie cheese and cover again with a layer of pasta, repeat the procedure and finish with sour cream and a layer of brie cheese.
4. Once finished, cover with aluminum foil and put into the oven at 375º for 20 minutes. Once these 20 minutes are over remove the aluminum foil and put back in the oven for 10 more minutes at the same temperature or until the cheese turns a brown color. Garnish with some fresh parsley leaves.
5. Take it to the table and enjoy!
1 box Tagliatelle Barilla Blue Box
Fresh shrimp (deveined) 1/2Lb.
Sea scallops (quartered) 1/2Lb.
Black mussels 1/2 Lb.
1 garlic clove (chopped)
1 small White onion (thinly sliced)
½ cup olive oil
3 tsp unsalted butter
1.5 cups Dry White Wine
1 can Tomato puree
Salt to taste
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil with a pinch of salt.
2. Add pasta to boiling water and cooked as directed.
3. In another pot heat oil and butter over medium heat, add chopped garlic and onion until transparent.
4. Raise heat to medium-high and add tomato puree, white wine, salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until boiling (that's when the alcohol evaporates)
5. Add all the seafood and once the mussels are open (4 minutes) add the stirred pasta, mix well and serve.
6. Garnish with fresh rosemary and Enjoy!
Angel Hair Pasta with Cilantro and Lime Butter
Total Prep Time: 25 minutes
1 box Angel Hair Barilla Blue Box
Butter (1 cup)
Cilantro 1 fist (chopped)
Lime (5 slices, about 1-2 limes)
Garlic, 1 head (chopped)
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil with a pinch of salt, add the pasta and cook as directed.
2. In another pot heat butter over low heat, add chopped garlic and cook until light brown color then add the lime juice, salt and pepper.
3. Pour the melted butter into a blender with the chopped cilantro and mix until it's a puree.
4. Return the mixture to the pot over low heat, add the cooked pasta and serve with fresh parmesan cheese.