Okay, so where opening the floodgates for anybody willing to play by the rules. We're going to have our 1st Official MC Open Mic Battle. No Prizes as of yet, but of course isn't about the pride anyway? It is open to all, but if you don't play by the rules, you will not be asked back, and we will not show you on the air. So what are the rules you ask, check below.
1) You 1st must reserve a seat by calling (310) 943-5288 ext. 443 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be called back to confirm your reservation. No reservation, no guarantee of entrance.
2) Ages 15 and older with proper ID (school ID w/photo ok)
3) The 1st 15 MCs to sign-up at the taping will get priority.
4) Please refrain from wearing white t-shirts.
5) The last 5 spots will be raffled off to MCs that signs up.
6) Each contestant will be allowed 1 minute.
7) MCs who use PROFANITY will be disqualified*.
1) We will show 5 contestants each week on The Hip Hop Show during April.
2) Viewers will e-mail email@example.com their choices for that week, only 1 vote per week.
3) Or by mail: KJLA LATV, attn: The Hip Hop Show, 2323 Corinth Ave. West Los Angeles, CA 90064.
4) The winner of each week will be asked back to compete in the final at a date to be determined.
5) Decisions by the staff of LATV/The Hip Hop Show are FINAL.
1) Aside from getting a chance to shine, the Final winner will be titled "King/Queen of The Screen"
2) Name Engraved on our trophy.
3) Guaranteed entry to our next Open Mic.
1) Must also call or email for a reservation,
2) We will give priority seating to participants of the contest.
3) Can cast one vote at taping
Web Telecasts every week Fridays at 9pm (pacific standard time)
News, events, etc. on http://www.thehiphopshow.com
THE HIP HOP SHOW