We are KRCA TV (Channel 62), a Liberman Broadcasting, Inc. ("LBI") owned and operated television station, and we're looking for a mature, highly organized, individual with great common sense and fluent in Spanish to assist in our security department. We want to talk with you if you have the necessary skills to secure our facility with professionallism and enthusiam. LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Summary of essential job functions
The Security Officer is a member of our security team which is responsible for the safe and secure maintenance of our facilities, equipment, personnel and overall work environment. The Security Officer is responsible for the review of security material and the enforcement of security policy.
* A minimum of three (3) years of security force experience or comparable experience in law enforcement or military service.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Must be willing to work holidays, on weekends or as necessary with short notice.
* Computer skills are necessary: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Written and verbal fluency required in both English and Spanish.
* Must possess valid CA DMV license and good driving record.
Ability to carry up to 50 lbs required. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Interested candidates must submit a resume to: Liberman Broadcasting, Inc, 1845 Empire Ave., Burbank, CA 91504 Attn: David Mu??oz, Jr., Director of Human Resources. / www.lbimedia.com / email@example.com / fax: (818) 729-5674
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.