We are Liberman Broadcasting, Inc. ("LBI") the largest privately-owned Spanish broadcasting company with TV and radio stations operating in Arizona, California, Texas and Utah. We are looking for bilingual (English/Spanish) well-rounded, top performers who can be key contributors in a high-energy growth environment. The Associate Producer-Television is charged with assisting our Producers and Executives in creating the best productions that represent LBI's unique television programming. The successful candidates will possess initiative and drive, have broad relevant television production knowledge with good management expertise and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Summary of essential job functions
* Provide creativity, leadership, vision, and management in the respective TV production department.
* Work with Executive Management and General Producers to asses and respond to Company TV show needs.
* Provide day-to-day supervision to production assistants, conduct performance appraisals, and delegate work assignments for personnel under their direct supervision.
* Assist in recruiting, hiring, and providing appropriate training for TV support staff.
* To develop and maintain effective working relationships when performing assigned responsibilities.
* Supervise the ordering, acquisition, inventorying, and disposition of TV programming materials.
* Degree in Communications, Fine Arts or related field preferred.
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Excellent software and leadership skills.
* Experience thinking creatively about TV show development and workflow, and identifying needs for improvement.
* Attention to detail, organized and thorough, with desire for continuous improvement.
* Documented working experience with Microsoft Windows Environment.
* Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on TV entertainment issues.
* The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and be able to physically handle an array of responsibilities.
* Valid CA Drivers License with clean driving record.
Bilingual and Bilitirate (English/Spanish) is required.
David Mu??oz, Jr.
Director of Human Resources
Liberman Broadcasting, Inc.
1845 Empire Ave.
Burbank, CA 91504
Fax: (818) 729-5674
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.