We are Liberman Broadcasting, Inc. ("LBI") the largest privately-owned Spanish broadcasting company with five TV stations and 22 radio stations operating in California, Texas and Utah. We are looking for a bilingual (English/Spanish) well-rounded, top performer who can be a key support for our Burbank Information Technology department. The successful candidate must have strong customer service orientation, as well as possess moderate analytical skills to identify and diagnose relatively complex IT problems and implement solutions rapidly and effectively. LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Minimum 1+ year experience supporting users in Windows environment. Previous Help Desk or Desktop Support experience supporting internal customers is a must.
* Moderate analytical and logical problem solving skills.
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
* Experience thinking critically about systems and workflow, and identifying needs for development.
* Attention to detail, organized and thorough, with desire for continuous improvement.
* Proficient technical knowledge of Microsoft products, including Windows DOS, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Proficient knowledge of desktops, laptops and printers.
* Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues.
* The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
* Valid CA Drivers License with insurance.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required and have the ability to lift 50 pounds, bend, twist, pull, push, work on ladders and in confined spaces.
David Mu??oz, Jr.
Director of Human Resources
Liberman Broadcasting, Inc.
1845 Empire Ave.
Burbank, CA 91504
Fax: (818) 729-5674
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.