We are "Estrella TV" an Liberman Broadcasting inc. owned and operated television broadcaster. We are looking for a well-rounded, top performer who can be a key contributor in a high-energy growth environment. The ideal candidate is one who has been a top academic performer with a proven track record in finance and who has the desire to excel in everything they do. Your work history should demonstrate job stability with increasing levels of responsibility up to Business or Station Manager. We are only considering local candidates at this time. Liberman Broadcasting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Summary of essential job functions
* To strategize, plan, organize and manage the business, and accounting functions of the Estrella TV Network;
* To assure the propriety and timeliness of all business transactions.
* To assure compliance with Company policies and procedures and perform accounting and reporting in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
* To make recommendations and advise executive management on station matters.
* To develop and maintain effective working relationship when performing assigned responsibilities.
* To function effectively as a catalyst in helping management achieve its goal and objectives.
BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent. Top academic performer. MBA a plus.
5+ years experience in financial management with employee supervision.
Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Excellent software, analytical and leadership skills.
Demonstrated proficiency using Excel, Access, Word, & PowerPoint
Knowledge of revenue management principles and practices a plus.
Experience thinking critically about systems and workflow, and identifying needs for development.
Attention to detail, organized and thorough, with desire for continuous improvement.
Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues.
The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Valid CA Drivers License with insurance.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
Interested candidates must submit a resume to: Liberman Broadcasting, Inc, 1845 Empire Ave., Burbank, CA 91504 Attn: David Mu??oz, Jr., Director of Human Resources. / www.lbimedia.com / email@example.com / fax: (818) 729-5674
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed