We are Estrella TV, a Liberman Broadcasting, Inc. ("LBI") owned and operated television network. We are looking for a well-rounded, top performer who can be a key contributor in a high-energy growth environment. The ideal candidate is a go-getter with strong organizational skills. Your work history should demonstrate job stability with increasing levels of responsibility. We are only considering local candidates at this time. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Summary of essential job functions
* Filing/Organizing all national sales contracts.
* Daily distribution of various sales/administrative reports. Consist of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports to all national offices.
* Maintain weekly remote calendar.
* Daily communication with the National Sales Manager alerting him/her of any outstanding or pending issues.
* Daily communication with our traffic, promotion and production departments as it relates to copy, scripts, remote requirements, etc.
* Daily/weekly communication to various agencies assisting in collections of outstanding balances due to Company.
* Covering of Reception desk as needed.
3+ years experience in an Administrative Assistant position.
Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Excellent software, analytical and leadership skills.
Demonstrated proficiency using Excel, Access, Word, & PowerPoint.
Attention to detail, organized and thorough, with desire for continuous improvement.
Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on getting the sale.
The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Valid CA Drivers License with insurance.
Abilities and Skills Required
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is necessary. Ability to lift 50 lbs. Ability to work holidays, weekends, and as needed with short notice. Outside field work may be required.
David Mu??oz, Jr.
Director of Human Resources
Liberman Broadcasting, Inc.
1845 Empire Ave.
Burbank, CA 91504
Fax: (818) 729-5674
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.