We are Liberman Broadcasting, Inc. ("LBI") the largest privately-owned Spanish broadcasting company with TV and radio stations operating in Arizona, California, Colorado, Texas, and Utah. We also broadcast our highly rated television programming through our "Estrella TV" network. We are seeking a Corporate Accounting Assistant to work in our Burbank, CA office. The successful candidate will possess initiative and drive, have some accounting and/or general business knowledge and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Summary of essential job functions
* Assist Human Resources and Payroll departments with employee benefits reconciliation.
* Check credit references for new radio and television advertisers.
* Reconciliation and auditing of expense reports.
* Assist with reconciliation of monthly credit card statement.
* Assist accounting department with other administrative tasks as requested by management team.
* Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required.
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Experience in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration.
* Outstanding computer skills including extensive experience with Microsoft Excel.
* Attention to detail, organized and thorough.
* Team player with a positive attitude.
* Honest and dependable.
David Mu??oz, Jr.
Director of Human Resources
Liberman Broadcasting, Inc.
1845 Empire Ave.
Burbank, CA 91504
Fax: (818) 729-5674
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.