Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC) one of the fastest growing Hispanic multi-media companies seeks a Bi-Lingual Website and SEO Content Manager for the leading Spanish language television and radio stations. This position will be based in Los Angeles, CA.
The Website and SEO Content Manager will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing, directing change, and making changes to client web sites so they are properly optimized for search engines. This manager will be responsible for keyword analysis and identifying proper keywords for SEO implementation and will also work closely with sales to monitor client website performance.
Passion to learn about SEO and study all the latest ethical techniques (They follow best practice guidelines only).
Work closely with 3rd party partner to test different search engine marketing and website design ideas to improve search engine optimization for clients' sites.
Review and analyze web sites, through detailed written documentation, identifying areas for improvement and change relative to SEO and website content. Communication of these findings (and resolutions of issues) to clients via conference calls. and emails.
Develop website content to include strategic key phrase placement within compelling copy that maximizes opportunities for indexing, ranking, click-through, and conversion.
Create original content while including necessary keywords, titles and descriptions to improve the SEO performance of a site.
Responsible for implementing different strategies such as changing keywords, meta tags, copy on website and implementing editorial improvements to meet client's online objectives and desired targeted organic search positions.
* Bi-lingual; Spanish/English
* Knowledge of: HTML, CSS, and other common programming languages are necessary.
* 1-3 Years of web experience desired.
* Excellent writing and grammar skills needed. Strong command of Spanish language, while understanding advertising and marketing language.
* MS OFFICE skills required.
* Excellent customer service skills. Must have the ability to communicate internally and externally to clients - via phone or email.
* Analytical thinker - Able to come up with solutions - Problem solver.
* Quick learner - self motivated and able to multi task on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Works well under pressure and deadlines.
* Prior SEO or SEM experience very desired. If you have done prior SEO work, please submit examples of sites optimized with your resume.
Interested candidates should email their cover letter, resume, and references to Esteban Lopez Blanco at email@example.com. Or mail to Entravision Communications Corporation, 2425 Olympic Blvd, Suite 6000 W, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Phone calls will not be accepted.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply.