We are Estrella TV, a Liberman Broadcasting, Inc. ("LBI") owned and operated television network. We are looking for a well-rounded, top performer who can be a key contributor in a high-energy growth environment. The ideal candidate is a go-getter with strong organizational skills. Your work history should demonstrate job stability with increasing levels of responsibility. We are only considering local candidates at this time. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Summary of essential job functions
* Preparation, organizing and filing of all travel paperwork and approved purchase orders.
* Internet searches for best prices and availability on flight and hotels.
* Answer phone calls and e-mails of travel needs.
* Daily communication with the Travel Coordinator alerting him/her of any outstanding or pending issues.
* Daily communication with all departments as it relates to travel needs.
* On-call on alternate evenings and weekends for urgent travel needs.
* Other administrative assistant functions as needed.
2+ years experience in an Administrative Assistant position. Travel experience is a plus.
Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Excellent software, analytical and leadership skills.
Demonstrated proficiency using Excel, Outlook, Word and internet.
Attention to detail, organized and thorough, with desire for continuous improvement.
Team player with a positive attitude.
The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Valid CA Drivers License with insurance.
Abilities and Skills Required
Bilingual in (English/Spanish) is a must. Ability to lift 25 lbs. Ability to work holidays, weekends, and as needed with short notice. Outside field work may be required.
David Mu??oz, Jr.
Director of Human Resources
Liberman Broadcasting, Inc.
1845 Empire Ave.
Burbank, CA 91504
Fax: (818) 729-5674
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.